Testimonies ~ Teachers ~ Registration ~ Calendar ~ Curriculum ~ FAQ
|Many questions are listed below, but if you have others please contact Mrs. Patti.
Click here to email her or call her are at (706)731-5366.
What Are Your Policies?
- A Kindergarten parents’ handbook is distributed and discussed at the orientation meeting for parents in the fall.
Where are you located?:
- We are located at 3500 Walton Way, at the intersection of Walton Way and Wheeler Road. Click here for a map.
Who provides lunch for the children?
- The parents pack a lunch and beverage daily.
What are the hours and days?
- Our preschool program runs daily from 9 am until 1. You may choose between MWF, TTH, or M-F classes. Click here to go to the “Registration” page for more details.
How do I register?
- You may download a registration form from this website. Complete the information requested, include a check for the registration fee, and either bring by the Preschool Office of mail to: Patti Fowler, FBC, 3500 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30909. Click here to go to the “Registration” page for more details.
What if I have to withdraw before the end of the school year? Will I be committed for a full year’s tuition?
- We ask that you give us a 1 month’s notice to withdraw.
Do you provide before or after school care?
- No, our hours are 9:00 – 1:00.
Do you have to be a member of First Baptist Church to enroll?
- No, in fact, most of our students are not members of our church. We accept any child from any faith of ethnic background.
Do you screen children?
- No, but we do ask that they be potty trained and able to handle personal hygiene matters. Also, we ask that they be able developmentally to function independently in a classroom setting (no special guidance devoted solely to them).