Preschool and Kindergarten Testimonies
These following are responses from our end of the year Parent Evaluation.
Susan from Augusta
- “I am so glad for my children to be a part of FBC, I just wish the school went further than K5, for my first grader misses it so much”.
Laura from Ft Gordon
- “I am so impressed with the love and care my children receive from the faculty and staff of pre-school and kindergarten programs. Academically, I’m thrilled with my children’s reading and math skills. Thank you!”
Lisa from Martinez
- Reasons I would recommend the program: “program is well run, teacher turnover is low, my child likes her teachers and activities, director responds quickly to questions”.
Jennifer from North Augusta
- “When my children wake up in the morning and ask me if it is a school day, I have to smile. They so look forward to spending time with their friends and doing the days planned activities. It is a blessing to watch my children grow and learn in a place where the the educators, staff and families are of the highest quality and God is always the underlying theme.”
Tracy from Martinez
- “The care and time that are taken to prepare and execute the objectives of the program are greatly appreciated.”
The following are comments sent directly to Mrs. Patti.
Felice from Clarks Hill, SC
- “I am amazed with what my son has learned in his 3K & 4K classes. He comes home and tells me about things he has learned and I am so impressed. Do you know what “oviparous” means? I didn’t, but my 5-year-old does.”
Kim from Martinez
- “FBC Augusta is the best program in the Augusta area or anywhere! The price is the most reasonable and the knowledge these littles ones get of Christ and education is unmatched! Mrs Patti and the staff of teachers have a SINCERE love for these kids and it shows on a daily basis! Myself and other mothers from this program only regret that it stops at kindergarten!!”
Michelle from Evans
- “Our family has been part of the First Baptist Preschool/Kindergarten family since 2003. We have enrolled each of our four children in different programs ranging from Mother’s Day Out to Kindergarten. With each child, we began their journey a year earlier than the child before. The FBC program offers wonderful instruction, superior structure, and engaging themes for children to flourish as they learn while having fun. For our homeschooling family, the option of two, three, or a five day program worked well with our schedule, and the nurturing atmosphere and genuine love for my family was so reassuring as I entrusted my children to the care of their teachers each day. Our memories of FBC will always hold a dear place in our hearts. We couldn’t imagine our early years of child training without it!”
Lisa from Martinez
- “At First Baptist Church each child is valued and taught of Jesus’ love for them. How blessed we have been to have two of our children nurtured by outstanding and compassionate teachers within a well rounded and complete program that offers superior academics, spiritual growth and social development. There truly is a family of teachers, students and parents at First Baptist Church that helps children develop positive associations with school. Never once did either of my children say that they didn’t want to go to school and both have a love of school and learning that continues. Everyday, my child comes home happy and content and I am content knowing that he is getting a great education along with the opportunity to worship and learn about the Lord as part of his daily educational experience.”
Christy from Hephzibah
- “My husband and I were very nervous about sending our kids to school for the first time especially to a school where we didn’t know anyone. We had heard lots of wonderful things about First Baptist and all was true! The teachers and staff are awesome!!! We feel like they are our family. I feel like my kids aren’t just another kid in the class, they are truly loved and cared for. The teachers do a wonderful job. I love that they include the parents in so many activities. We have had such an amazing experience at First Baptist, I would definitely recommend their program to anyone considering it!”
Beth from Grovetown
- “Our family has been so blessed to find such a nurturing and loving environment for our son’s first school experience. His days at FBC Preschool are full of learning, social interaction and most of all – lots of fun! FBC Preschool truly is a special place.”
Suzy from Martinez
- “The FBC preschool program is regarded as one of the finest in Augusta, and when you have a child enrolled there, it’s easy to see why. The staff is responsive and caring, the program is organized and well-run, and the children are so happy to be there. To me, that is the most important goal of preschool—to teach young children to learn to love school.”
Lauren from Martinez
- “First Baptist Preschool was an answer to prayer for our family. My boys love their teachers and the director. Everyone is welcoming and kind. I feel very comfortable with the curriculum being used and feel confident that my children are being lovingly taught! We have a very special place in our hearts for the people at First Baptist Preschool!”
Alison from Aiken, SC
- “Our son began MDO at First Baptist when he was 4 months old. We have been thrilled with the program from the beginning! He attends two days a week, allowing me to work these mornings. My husband and I have full confidence in the teachers, as well as Mrs. Patti, making it easier to leave him each morning. He is now 2 years old and runs into his classroom each day, excited to see his teachers and classmates. He learns new things every day and loves being at school. We are thankful for the program and appreciate the staff very much!”
Kelley from Martinez
- “When we moved to the Augusta area almost 2 years ago, I learned about the MDO program at First Baptist from multiple people. I heard wonderful comments about the program and teachers and quickly enrolled my 2 year old and infant in MDO. It was our first experience with a mother’s day out program and everything about it has surpassed my greatest expectations. The leadership is excellent and the teachers are superb! I’m so grateful that our children can learn letters, colors and shapes in an environment where they clearly feel the love of Jesus. Our children come home singing new songs and rejoicing about story time or the craft of the day. FBC MDO is making a lifelong impact on our children and we are sincerely appreciative.”